Team Administrators can create curriculums which are the subjects comprising a course of study in the form of Labs, Practice Tests, Courses, Micro Courses, and Capture-the-Flag Assessments. Once a curriculum is designed it can be assigned to your whole organization, a group of learners or an individual learner.
How do I Create a Curriculum?
- Navigate to the "Curriculums tab
- Click the "New Curriculum" button
- Enter a Curriculum name, Description and an estimated time to complete
- Click the "Add Item" button on the lower right have side of the screen to open your catalog
- Filer by Topic, Type or Search for a Specific item in the catalog
- Once you have located the item simply click "Add to Curriculum"
- Repeat this process for each item you want to add
- When complete, select the "Save" button
Now that you have successfully created the curriculum, get it assigned to your team! Check out How to article on Creating an assignment.