Cybrary is committed to ensuring that all learners with disabilities have equal access to Cybrary’s products, services, and materials. Our team has taken proactive steps to ensure that our platform adheres to international technical standards and tools for accessibility and is undergoing an extensive audit of our platform to adhere to Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 level AA and Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act via a third-party audit and internal training.
Our efforts to ensure an outstanding experience for our learners means that we use best practices, including, but not limited to, the following techniques:
- Throughout our application, Cybrary limits the use of multiple or hard-to-read fonts and uses high contrast text/background pairs
- Use of all CAPS, italics, or bold text is limited
- When used, graphics have alternative text (alt tags) for students who are screen reader users
- Generally, we do not use “click here” hyperlinks within courses, which can be problematic for screen reader users
- We provide captioning of video where possible, especially for students who are deaf or hard-of-hearing.
Much of our training relies on a hands-on application of learning in virtual environments and practice scenarios. Cybrary works with a number of learning partners and provides access to their materials in a hosted environment that is accessible via a modern browser. Their accessibility statements or VPATs are listed below.
- Our learning partners:
- PracticeLabs Labs VPAT
- PracticeLabs Exam Prep VPAT
- Learn on Demand Systems accessibility (VPAT available upon request)
- Infosec Learning (VPAT available upon request)
- iMocha - Compliance audit in progress
- Cydefe - Compliance audit in progress
- CybrScore accessibility (VPAT available upon request)
- Kaplan accessibility (VPAT available upon request)
- Our video host/provider is Vimeo. For more information about the accessibility features of Vimeo:
- Vimeo accessibility
If you have further questions or feedback about this, you can always contact our Customer Experience team via email@example.com