Progress & Completion Reporting
Learn when to expect your reporting data when accessing Cybrary's hands-on content
The Cybrary platform has integrated various vendor partners to provide our users with a variety of hands-on experiences, from virtual labs to multiple types of assessments.
Note: If you complete a course that contains one of the following activities, please allow up to 24 hours for progress to be updated. If 24 hours has passed and you're still not seeing a progress update, clear your cache and cookies before contacting our Support Team.
Cybrary receives that data in two different ways:
1. Data Pushed from Vendor
It may take a few minutes after completion of a piece of content from the below vendors for your results to appear under My Enrollments.
- Cydefe - Cybrary receives assessment data from Cydefe upon completion of an assessment.
- InterviewMocha - Cybrary receives assessment data from InterviewMocha upon completion of an assessment.
- Rangeforce - Cybrary receives assessment data from Rangeforce when an in-lab question is answered or upon completion. If the lab was not completed, then a partial score will be shown.
2. Data Requested from Vendor
It may take up to the listed time (i.e. 10 minutes for CYBRScore) for your results to appear under My Enrollments depending on what type of content was completed.
- CYBRScore - Cybrary requests data from CYBRScore every 10 minutes.
- Kaplan - Cybrary requests data from Kaplan every 10 minutes.
- Learn On Demand IT Pro Challenges - Cybrary requests data from Learn On Demand every 10 minutes.
- Practice Labs -- Cybrary requests data from Practice Labs every 15 minutes. This applies to both labs and exams from Practice Labs.