If you wish to add a second or third set of credentials to your existing Cybrary account it can be done via the Account Settings. These additional credentials can be:
- Email & Password
- Social Logins (Gmail, etc)
Please note, you are unable to merge multiple accounts that already exist. To add an additional set of credentials, an email address that is not already in-use must be added. If you would like to add a previously used email to a new account, you will need to first Delete Your Account.
Please follow the steps below to add an email:
- Click your profile icon on the upper right-hand corner
- Click “Settings”
- Scroll down to “Email Addresses”
- Select the drop down arrow and click “Add Email Address”
- Enter in the additional email address you would like to use to access your account
- You will receive an email that a Cybrary Password Reset by Administrator
- Click the email where you will be brought to an Okta (our authentication provider) screen where you can reset your password
- Your alternate address will be added to login!