Adding multiple user credentials to an account
If you wish to add a second or third set of credentials to your existing Cybrary account it can be done via the Account Settings.
These additional credentials can be:
- Email & Password
- Social Login (Gmail, etc)Please note:
- If you have more than one set of credentials linked to an account you can select which set will be the "primary" in your Account Settings. (The primary email is where all email communications from Cybrary are sent)
- If you select a new primary set of credentials you will resend the verification email to the selected address.
- If you have an email (non-SSO) set you may send out a password reset to that email address from your Account Settings.
- If you have not authenticated with the application within the last 5 minutes of making any of these account changes, you will be prompted to re authenticate.