Link an existing Cybrary account to an SSO-enabled email address
You can link an existing Cybrary account to an email address configured for SSO:
- Upon the first login with the SSO-enabled email address, you will be prompted to either link an existing account or to create a new one
- Linking the account adds SSO as a second set of credentials
- Creating a new one takes you through the onboarding process and actually creates a brand new account
- When the SSO credentials are linked to the existing account, all other user information will remain unchanged
For example: David has a Cybrary account under his personal email, but his company buys Cybrary for Business and enables SSO. If David heads to Cybrary and logs in with his SSO email, he will see the screen below. Choosing the left option will allow him to associate his existing Cybrary account. David will now have 2 different ways to log into the same account -- either via SSO, or his previously created email and password.
- If you have more than one set of credentials linked to an account you can select which set will be the "primary" in your Account Settings. (The primary email is where all email communications from Cybrary are sent)
- If you select a new primary set of credentials you will resend the verification email to the selected address.
- If you have an email (non-SSO) set you may send out a password reset to that email address from your Account Settings.
- If you have not authenticated with the application within the last 5 minutes of making any of these account changes, you will be prompted to reauthenticate.