How to Register and Login to Cybrary
Learn how to register, login, and administer your Cybrary account
Registering for a Cybrary Account
You can register here: https://www.cybrary.it/register/
The password must contain:
- At least 8 characters
- At least 1 number(s)
- At least 1 lower case letter(s)
- At least 1 upper case letter(s)
Upon registration, you will receive a verification email. You must go through the email verification process in order to access the Cybrary platform. If you don’t receive the verification email, it can be resent.
Logging into your Cybrary Account
In order to log in to your account, you will need to provide your email address, followed by the password you created upon registration. A username is not required to register for an account, and cannot be used to log into your Cybrary account.
If you are having trouble logging in, follow these steps:
- Confirm your email has been verified (for newly registered users). Check your inbox for a verification email. If you have no received one, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance
- Confirm your email address matches the one associated with your Cybrary account. If you have a username, you can look up the email associated with your account via "Forgot Email". If you cannot confirm the correct email, please contact email@example.com.
- Confirm your password is correct. If you are unsure of your password or would like to reset it, use "Forgot Password" to get a link to reset your password sent to the email address associated with your Cybrary account. If you do not receive the password reset email, or are unsuccessful in logging on to Cybrary, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: If you do not have a valid email associated with your account, you will not be able to use the reset password functionality mentioned above. Please reach out to our Customer Success team via chat or by email at email@example.com.
What happens if I don’t get a reset password email?
If you attempt to reset your password but do not receive an email, first, ensure that it is not in your spam folder. If it is not, then please contact our Customer Success team via chat or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What happens if I don’t get a verification email?
If you register for an account but do not receive a verification email, first, ensure that it is not in your spam folder. If it is not, then please contact our Customer Success team via chat or by email at email@example.com.
Can I use my username to login?
No, your email address is the primary way to log in to your account.