The Cybrary Community now lives on Discord. If you were previously a member of the Slack community, you’ll need to migrate over to Discord by May 9th, 2022 to continue receiving the benefits.
Have questions about Discord? We encourage you to join the community and get answers to your questions there.
How do I join the new Discord community?
- Currently, the Discord community is only available to Cybrary Insider Pro subscribers.
- Current Slack community members have been shared a link to access the new Discord community.
- New Cybrary Insider Pro subscribers will be directed to join the new Discord community.
The invite link is “invalid”
- Please contact a Cybrary team member at email@example.com; the team will need to generate a new invite link.
Will I still have access to Slack?
- Slack will remain available up to May 9th, 2022 (subject to change)
Will Discord continue to be exclusively for Paid Members?
- Initially, yes. Individual paid subscribers will continue to see the benefits of access to the member community. They will continue to receive value adds such as mentorship, peer to peer networking, study prep and more.
- We will be evaluating opening up the Discord Community for Cybrary for Teams customers. We want to ensure a healthy, active community prior to opening it up to Cybrary for Teams customers.
- We intend on opening up the community to non paying members. As part of this initiative, current paid subscribers will see heightened benefits as members of the community.
Is the Discord account connected to your Cybrary account? Do I need to use the same email?
- At this time, your Cybrary account and Discord account will NOT be connected.
Having trouble with your Discord account?
- The Cybrary Team can only provide limited support as Discord handles everything at this time.
Will new members join Slack or Discord?
- New Cybrary Insider Pro members will be joining Discord.
Can I invite others to the new Discord community?
- Please let any current subscribers know about the new Discord community. At this time, however, please do not share the invite to non paid members. Initially, individuals will not have the ability to invite others to the new Discord community.
Are you looking for Moderators for the new Discord community?
- Yes, we will be looking for moderators. However, we intend to source from the community; and will be looking for highly engaged people who go out of their way to help support others. These individuals should demonstrate the ideals of the community.
What if I find a bug or misconfiguration with Discord?
- Please let a mentor or Cybrary admin know as soon as possible. Our bug bounty program does not currently cover Discord.