Upgrading to a Cybrary Insider Pro subscription provides you with the opportunity to access premium content on our platform, allows you to access all of our platform’s courses, and unlocks Cybrary's curated Career Paths.
Join over 14,000 other learners in our Cybrary Insider Pro Slack community, which connects you directly to our community of 150 seasoned mentors currently working in the field who can offer specific career advice. Learn more about what our CP slack community has to offer by visiting https://app.cybrary.it/community
How to Join Slack
Please follow the steps below to join the CybraryCP:
- When you upgrade to become a Cybrary Insider Pro, please log in to access your account
- Once you log-in, you will see be able to join Slack two different ways:
- By scrolling down on your Dashboard, a pop-up (as displayed below) will show where you can select Join Slack
- Alternatively, a learner is able to access Slack by clicking the Slack icon in the header (as displayed below)
- Should you encounter any issues, please try to join CybraryCP Slack via cybrarycareerpaths.slack.com
Cybrary apologies for any confusion in verbiage for the process to join CybraryCP Slack. To clarify, you do not need a cybrary.it email to access our Slack community. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org from the same email address attached to your Cybrary account to request an invite.
Forgot your Slack Password?
If you are already in the CybraryCP Slack and can’t access your account, you can follow the steps in this article from the section "Troubleshoot issues with signing in" and you should be good to go!